Thursday, March 27, 2008

The New WirelessJobs.com

***Please note, after today, posts on this site will be rare***

***Instead, you'll find current, fresh, info at the new WirelessJobs.com.***

After 4 years and 1,444 posts, it was time for a change...and this just makes sense.

While we've officially soft-launched the new WirelessJobs.com community, I've yet to tell the whole world...yet. Well, aside from a buddy in Romania.

I'm excited about the new format, and the opportunity to provide a platform where job seekers, recruiters, and just plain 'ol wireless geeks can hang out and do what we do best.

I'm sure the new format will provide enough confusion to drive me crazy the first few weeks, but in time we'll figure out where everything goes and it'll be old hat.

I look forward to meeting you in the new community. Once you join, please "add me as a friend." I'd enjoy connecting with you.

Oh, and if you've not already done so, here's a link to join the new WirelessJobs.com Community:

Click HERE to join the new WirelessJobs.com Community!

And, don't forget to invite your friends. That's what community is about.

I look forward to connecting with you and to making this new community the place where people go to make their "wireless connections."

To the social network,

Dennis

No comments: