Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yoh IT Jobs Yahoo Group


I enjoy putting in a plug for good friends, so tonight I'm putting up the love for Jen Hinkle's newly created Yahoo! Group called Yoh-IT-Jobs.

If you are looking for a job in IT, I'd recommend you join the group and get involved with Yoh's community of recruiters who are spending part of their day hanging out in this group (seeing how they're dedicated to the IT openings at Yoh).

If you've been in the IT field any time at all, you've probably heard about them and know that, in the field of recruiting and talent outsourcing, they're a biggie.

Join the group and they'll send you daily email updates about their jobs from all over the U.S.

Heck, I'd join just to get to know Jen...she's one cool chick recruiter. Don't believe me? Just check out her LinkedIn profile.

This is easy stuff. Join by clicking on this link:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Yoh-IT-Jobs/

Just tell Jen we're good buds and she'll let you in for a nominal fee (seeing how it's free, I don't think you'll have any problems).

Happy Job Hunting,

Dennis

No comments: