Thursday, August 02, 2007

Recruiting Manager / Recruiter Seeking New Job Opportunities

No, it's not me! A good friend of mine and former Recruiting Manager on my team is searching for new opportunities.

I don't recommend recruiters lightly, but this one gets my full endorsement! She has several years of experience within the wireless industry, and is a strong manager. While the majority of her recent experience is in the wireless field, she's open to new industries.

Although currently in Texas, she's open to relocation for the appropriate opportunity.

So, who is this mystery job shopper? Well, if you'd like an introduction, email me (wirelessheadhunter@gmail.com). If nothing else, you need to be connected with her - she's a LinkedIn guru, having learned from the best (Doza, wazzup?!).

No comments: