Thursday, April 27, 2006

Talent Bloggers and 4 Things Meme



Talent Bloggers has never jumped in to the world of memes, but since the first category has to do with "Jobs," I figured it's a good place to start.

Since nobody sent it to me, I'm giving credit to Culture Cat, whose site came up in the number one spot when I Googled 4 Things Meme:

The Talent Bloggers version of the 4 Things Meme:

Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Cashier at Grocery Store
  2. Door-to-door sales for a siding company (College job)
  3. Dishwasher
  4. Product Manager
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
  1. LotR: Return of the King
  2. Silverado
  3. Silence of the Lambs
  4. Dead Poet's Society
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
  1. MythBusters
  2. Dirty Jobs
  3. American Chopper
  4. CSI: Miami
Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
  1. Pismo Beach, CA
  2. Destin, FL
  3. Hawaii
  4. St. Kitts
Four Favorite Dishes:
  1. Steak
  2. Baby-back ribs
  3. Anything Mexican
  4. Anything by Katherine

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

  1. Fishing
  2. Hawaii
  3. Pauls Valley, OK (which would coincide with fishing)
  4. Anywhere with Katherine, Abby, Ford, Hannah, Rachel, and Olivia

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:

  1. Jim Durbin (a man with great ideas)
  2. The Recruiting Animal (cuz he's the King of all Recruiting Media)
  3. Steve Levy (the most passionate recruiting guy I know)
  4. Jenn Satterwhite (cuz she's blogging about the real deal - mommy schtuff)
  5. Amanda Papp (I'm throwin' in one more, cuz she's my blogging buddy!)

No comments: