Saturday, November 10, 2007

Senior Manager, Recruiting (T-Mobile, Bellevue, WA)

Although I've moved on to a new venue, I still have many friends at T-Mobile and would enjoy helping the right person land in my previous role.

This role manages the "incredibly awesome" engineering recruiting team, supporting all Engineering and Operations recruiting activity across the U.S., as well as the Network Operations Centers in WA, TX, GA, and NJ.

The right candidate will have experience managing a remote team, and preference goes to those candidates with wireless / telecom recruiting experience (they aren't asking that you know how to change out a radio at a cell site, but it would be a big plus if you have more than a passing understanding of wireless technology).

If you have an interest, send me an email and I will put you in touch with the recruiter.

Dennis

No comments: