Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Life of a Wireless Recruiter

Yesterday I said goodbye to my family at T-Mobile, as I stepped out in to the next chapter of my "recruiting life."

I am very grateful to T-Mo for giving me the opportunity to lead their engineering / op's recruiting team, as I had the privilege to work with some of the best recruiters in the country (thank you, Jen, Jodi, Kristen, Mattea, Sherri, Ryan, Carrie, and Mattea!).

On Monday I join the ranks of another great team at WorldLink, and will continue recruiting in the industry that caught my interest in 1997 and has been my passion ever since: wireless.

I'll also be spending more time on WirelessJobs.com, and hope to begin making a few site changes soon. If you are currently in the wireless business, or ready to take the first step in your next job search, I'm all ears.

You can reach me at dennis@worldlink-us.com. Actually, you might want to give me a couple of days to get that one started - for now, let's go with smithtx@gmail.

Cheers!

Dennis Smith
Director, Talent Strategy & Acquisition
WorldLink, Inc
Editor, WirelessJobs.com

No comments: