Friday, May 25, 2007

Top 25 Recruiting Blogs


I didn't intend on taking a complete "blogging" break this week - it just sort of happened.


Seriously, there was nothin' - no Twitter - no blogging - nuttin', as Vinny used to say.

But I thought I'd close out this week with a self-serving reference to Slouch's RecruitingBlogs post today titled, And Alexa Says - Top 25 Recruiting Blogs.

I'm close to the bottom, but happy, nonetheless, that WirelessJobs.com was in the mix.

Here's the top 5 (according to Alexa results):


jobster blog 176,614

Check out this link (Top 25 Recruiting Blogs) to get the lowdown on the rest.

And, oh yeah, Jobseekers - word to the wise:


if I am knee-deep in a job search, these are the blogs I am reading.

To my U.S. colleagues, enjoy the Memorial Day weekend.

I'll be spending part of my time reminding our children of the men and women who have died in military service to our country.

I hope you do the same.

No comments: