Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Countdown to San Diego and ERE Expo 2007

Starting the 2nd leg of my trip this morning...leaving Seattle and headed to the beauty of San Diego!

If you are headed to your first ERE Expo, Jeremy offers up some great tips for making your experience in San Diego the best it can be. Check 'em out, HERE.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the awards dinner tonight, but will be there bright and early Wednesday morning.

I'm looking forward to seeing familiar faces and making new acquaintances. If we've not had the pleasure of meeting, please send me an email: smithtx@gmail.com. Would enjoy connecting at the conference.

For those of you I've known forever but never had the chance to meet (like you, Ben!), I look forward to shaking your hand in person!

Ciao!

Dennis

No comments: