Thursday, February 22, 2007

Top 10 Gmail Tips and Hacks


I'm a big Gmail fan. I should be - I have more gmail accounts than should be allowed by law (yep, I thought happybirthdaytoyou@gmail.com was just too fun to pass up). I'm getting help, promise.

Anyway, when I found this Gmail tips and hacks article on Digg, I couldn't pass it up.

Here's one I've found big-time useful:

Bookmark any label, folder or message type:
Another apparently undocumented Gmail trick is the ability to bookmark a label, a standard folder or even a message type such as 'read' or 'unread.' It isn't quite as easy as bookmarking a website, but it's useful: simply copy and paste this link into your address bar: https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1: and then add any label name, folder or message type after the colon (examples: fs=1:todo, fs=1:Drafts and fs=1:unread). Press enter, and then bookmark that page once Gmail loads.

If you're a gmail addict you'll want to read all 10, HERE.

And, if you'd like me to send you a birthday greeting (on your birthday) from happybirthdaytoyou@gmail.com...just let me know.

Or not.

No comments: