Friday, February 16, 2007

4 Blogs I Like

Here's a few blogs (some new - some old) that I just started reading.


Wirelessisfun.com
Marlus, Dan, and Mojohito keep this site up 'n running and have been doing so since Jan 2007.

No "About" section to give you the low-down on what they're all about, but I guess the descriptive title is all one needs to know.

Clean format (ez on the eyes) - real-time info - touted as the all-wireless tech place, they serve up industry news (say WiFi, WiMax or wireless USB) and plenty of tech insight. Nice addition to my Google Reader.


jkOnTheRun has been around for a while and it's easy to understand why.

Armed by James Kendrick and Kevin Tofel (two guys who've been using mobile devices since they weighed 30 lbs), their insight makes you believe they aren't lying about the 30 lb thing.

Multiple posts daily with a ton of up-to-date info on gadgets - mobile devices - technology. I like their sense of humor also, and in a blogosphere jam-packed with sites vying for your "mobile" attention, this site keeps fresh content coming at me without content or ad overkill.



Gearlog - a gadget guide by geeks, for geeks

I like this site mainly because they used the word "Geek" in their subtitle.

Actually, if you've got a geeky flair about'cha, it's hard not to like this site. What makes it different? What makes this one different? Their posters are PC Magazine analysts and editors; they encounter an enormous amount of new products and announcements every day, and they know (at least they say they do) what you want to know about (and I agree with them).

I really liked today's post titled Truth and Honor in Gadget Blogs.



I just can't fall too far from the dotMobi truck these days.

While this site doesn't provide near enough content to quench my insatiable dotmobi-soul, I clearly have high hopes for the future.

dotMobi is about the business and pleasure of mobile content, and is hosted by executives and partners behind dotMobi (a joint venture established to support and promote the .mobi Internet domain for mobile content (how's that for a mouthful).

Of all the sites mentioned above, this is the one that I expect will see the most dynamic transformation over the next 120 days. Stay tuned.

So, there's a few of my faves for you.

Now, cough up a few of your own.

What's your four most recent faves?

No comments: