Friday, January 26, 2007

Wireless Jobs for Friday, Jan. 26th, 2007


I've had great responses to the new "Jobs @ WirelessJobs.com" widget I added to the sidebar.

Thanks to everybody who has expressed interest in one of those three positions. If I've not been able to reach out to you, please be patient with me.


The response has been much greater than I expected. I will try and reach out to everybody soon!

I'm using JobThread to post these jobs on my site and I like it so far. Very simple to put it together - register and use their "free" format and you've got three jobs posted on your site in less than 10 minutes.

Here's 3 more jobs I want to get in front of you -

If you have an interest in any of these jobs, send me your resume along with the job id and title. I'll get 'em in the recruiter's hands as quickly as possible.

Req 141072 Director, Engineering Planning and Performance
Bellevue, WA

Req 141067 Director, Engineering, Data Network & Applications
Bellevue, WA

Req 114672 RAN Certification Engineer
Bellevue, WA
Look forward to hearing from you,

Dennis Smith

wirelessheadhunter@gmail.com
T-Mobile Recruiting
WirelessJobs.com

No comments: