Monday, January 22, 2007

T-Mobile is Hiring! See my Jobster profile



Here's a new feature that showed up on my my Jobster profile last week: POST A JOB....FREE!!!

I haven't seen any announcements go out about this new feature, but I think it's a terrific idea.

This is just one more reason why it makes sense for recruiters to develop a robust profile on jobster.

Any people searches performed on the terms "wireless recruiter" will see my ugly mug pop up 2nd from the top of the page.






Should they decide to click on my profile, they'll see the "Dennis is Hiring" link as noted above.

Great feature, Jason. I'll be a frequent "job poster" and believe this will likely be one of the most widely used features on the site.


Dennis Smith
T-Mobile Recruiting
WirelessJobs.com

Digg!

No comments: