Friday, January 12, 2007

The Recruiter's Work is Never Finished


...but for today, it will at least be placed on hold.

It's been a wild week of interviews, and I think I set my own personal record for total number of conference calls and emails that zipped to and fro across the globe (since I communicate with my buddy Gautam every now and then, I get to use the word "globe")!

The rain has already started here in Dallas, and it's supposed to be in the 20's this weekend - wow - our bodies will go in to shock! What happended to that balmy 60 degree weather!

Hat is tipped to an incredible team (yes, the Engineering and National Op's Recruiters of T-Mobile). They are an amazing bunch.

Thanks for giving me the priviledge of hangin' with you.

Dennis

*Thanks to my friends at Yoh for the use of the pic (above)

Top Blogs

No comments: