Thursday, August 03, 2006

"You Lookin' at Me?" job seeker blog bumper stickers


On my way to work this morning I was following a funky looking vehicle that had a cool corporate paint job (I now know they call it the ZunchWagon). The name of the company stuck with me and I looked it up as soon as I got to work: Zunch.

The phrase "blogging intelligenz" (possibly misspelled) was noted on the car's backside. I immediately decided to have my magnetic Career Builder Blog sign made up (jus' kiddin), but then I thought, hey, maybe that's not a stretch for people like Jim that have a "Job Seeker Blog."

So there you have it, Jim - I'm waiting to see a magnetic "Job Seeker Blog" sign show up on the back of your cruiser. Since you spend so much time chauffeuring teenagers around Plano, you just might get some good pub!

Hey, I've heard of crazier things.

Dennis Smith
T-Mobile Recruiting

No comments: