Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Need a Job? Light the Job Candle


I'm not necessarily endorsing the idea, but I think Jim Kline might be on to something with his Job Candle!

I will say this - I definitely think Jim's Blog, Seeker, is right on target. And we'll start seeing more Job Search Blogs fired up in the coming days.

Doesn't it make sense? Recruiters have been hitting the blog-thing for quite some time - see it here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Not to mention, Tiffany, Le Animal, Krista, Josh, Bill, Jim, Ben, oh geez, just check out these two bad boys and you'll find all the recruiting bloggers you can shake a stick at.

Check out Jim's blog - he's a sharp financial guy and I don't think he'll be on the market long. Regardless, his blog is bound to make the job search a lot more fun!

Good luck, Jim.

Dennis Smith
T-Mobile Recruiting

No comments: