Sunday, July 16, 2006

Blog of Dreams?





In preparation for the upcoming Blogging 101 Audioconference that I'll be hosting for Kennedy Info, I thought I'd share one of my favorite slides.


This is the blogger's $64,000 question, eh? How to build the Blog of Dreams. Since I'm not a big believer in the crystal ball theory, I'll just do a quick shout-out to a five blogs that I think are getting close to the "Blog of Dreams" status.


At least I like 'em:



Passionate - Creating Passionate Users
Rubel - I know, everybody's linked to Rubel. But I learn something everytime I click him in my Bloglines account. Isn't that what it's all about?
BrandAutopsy - never know what you'll find here.
ChurchoftheCustomerBlog - fresh baked bread.
Dilbert.Blog - twisted squared.

Dennis Smith
T-Mobile Recruiting


Checkout Las Vegas jobs at NVJobSearch.

No comments: