Thursday, April 06, 2006

CTIA Day Two: less walk, more talk

Maybe it's that my feet are still killing me from yesterday, but I decided to do less walk and more talk. The concentration today was on vendors where I had the potential for getting great leads in to the world of "mobile content." And that I did.

I won't divulge company names/faces, but I think I scored on a great contact that will lead to potential candidates with content background - remember, we've got a new Director role that will have oversight of the mobile content arena. Most likely, I wouldn't have made this connection without being at CTIA - so, yes, the trip has already been worth the while.

Although I've had my share of good food and fun, I'm late for a dinner appointment at the Wynn. So I'll blog later about a couple of funny things that happened today, and about the exceptional customer service that I've seen at the The Westin - courtesy of Tami Czaja, Starwood Preferred Guest Concierge Extraordinaire.

Dennis

No comments: