Friday, March 31, 2006

So, which celebrity do you most resemble?

Blog Alert:

Every now and then I just have to post something completely unrelated to recruiting, work, etc. It's Friday, so this would be that time. If that bothers you, well, there's only 28 million other blogs that you can visit today.

For my last post about Bimbo Managers, I was searching Google for a picture about Bimbos and came across this Blog: Blonde But Not a Bimbo. I do not know Kerri, but she's from Texas so she's gotta be cool :)

Kerri's post, "Ever wondered what celebrity you look most like?" was too tempting to pass up. C'mon, we've all wondered that same question, right? At some point in your past, a flattering friend has said, "Wow, you look just like...." Well, here's your chance to find out as Kerri points us to:

M
y Heritage has facial recognition software that compares your photo against a database of Celebrity photos, then spits out a handful of celeb's that look most like you. You're excited at this point, right? Well, good luck - my results were less than promising.

Ok, here's me....yeah, not the most flattering photo seeing how it accentuates this thing commonly known as a "double chin." Scary.


And here's my celebrity look alikes:


Steve Reich....hello?





Abdelazziz Bouteflika....say what?





David Letterman...yep, funny man - bad hair.




Just so you know, I'm not feeling too good about myself today. Give it a shot and tell me how it works out for ya.

Dennis

No comments: